National and local events relevant to the Target: BP community. Access our library of on-demand webinars.
- This event has passed.
CME WEBINAR: MEASURING BLOOD PRESSURE ACCURATELY – STEP ONE IN HYPERTENSION CONTROL
09/30/20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Register in advance for this webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Describe how accurate BP measurement provides the foundation for diagnosis & management of high BP
- List factors that can make BP measurements inaccurate; identify strategies to overcome those factors
- Use Measure Accurately and Patient-Measured BP tools to identify opportunities for improving accuracy and reliability of BP measurement
- Discuss use of SMBP monitoring for clinical management of hypertension
Hear from clinical experts from the American Medical Association:
- Kate Kirley, MD, MS, FAAFP, AMA, Director, Chronic Disease Prevention
- Linda Murakami, RN, BSN, MSHA, AMA, Senior Program Manager
- Taylor Turner, RN, BSN, AMA, Improvement Advisor